Sunday, September 4, 2011

Short Bleach Quotes page(4)


"Admiration is the emotion farthest from comprehension"

- Aizen Sosuske.

"Don’t use such strong words, it only makes you look weak "

- Aizen Sosuske.

"This issue doesn’t concern you. Don’t Bother me. Die"

- Hitsugaya Toushirou

"Be proud to die by my bankai"

-Kuchiki Byakuya

"Your fangs will never reach me."

- Kuchiki Byakuya



"How about I give you an advantage. Cut me anywhere you want."

- Kenpachi

"Death and pain are just a small price to pay for the enjoyment of battle!"

- Kenpachi

"The power wielded in my hand was gained for her sake!"

-Kurosaki Ichigo

"I really wish I could’ve been held a little longer. See you, Rangiku. I’m sorry."

-Gin Ichimaru

"It’s easier to crush a dream than realize one, forming a bond is infinitely more difficult than breaking one"

-Gin Ichimaru

"There are two kinds of figths…fight to defend life and find to defend pride"

-Jushiro Ukitate

"Your brain must have been constructed wrong"

-Uryuu Ishida

"I swear by the pride of the Quincy…I will KILL you!"

-Uryuu Ishida

"Live to the fullest, Ichigo. Live to the fullest, age to the fullest, go bald to

the fullest… and die long after I do. And if possible, die with a smile. "

- Kurosaki Ishinn

"If it was me, I would probably give up in a beautiful way…"

-Yumichika

"This battle will be as easy as breaking a baby’s neck"

-Mayuri Kurotsuchi

"I told you that my eyes only see a path filled with blood that is where justice lies"

-Tousen Kaname

"I got no intentions of becoming a captain. Becoming a captain would mean that I can’t fight under Captain Zaraki. If your wish is to surpass Kuchiki Byakuya… then I just have one wish: to fight and die under that man’s command. That’s all. "

-Madarame Ikkaku

"But don’t forget… as long as you’re in my division, I’m on your side until death and beyond."

-Kaien Shiba

"If I were the rain, that binds together the earth and the sky, whom in all eternity will never mingle, would I be able to bind two hearts together?"

-Orihime Inoue

"The stray dog in me is dyed into my bones…. All I do is howl at the moon, but I don’t have the guts to bite…."

-Abarai Renji

"They say the mouth is the root of all misfortune."

-Kuchiki Rukia

"ll always be there to fight along side you. I promise!"

-Soifon

"It seems I have overestimated you quite a bit. Your evolution did not even satisfy my expectations. This is the end."

-Ulquiorra

"It looks to me like you’ve completely lost your touch."

-Yoruichi Shihounen


Page : (1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

2 comments:

KINGRPG said...

Thanks for Nyannn >w<!

Mr. NaRutO said...

You Are welcome! Please do follow us. if you like to stay updated you can subscribe through email :)

Post a Comment