Saturday, July 9, 2011

Gundam Wing Quotes and Sayings


                               GUNDAM WING QUOTES

  • I've never seen any miracles, but i've sure seen lots of dead people.
    Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing)

  • History is much like an endless waltz; the three beats of war, peace, and revolution continue on forever.
    Mariemaia Kushrenadam (Gundam Wing)
  • I'm much more composed than you are right now. Ifone makes a decision with a cool head, he won't find himself regrettingthat decision later on.
    Zechs Merquise (Gundam Wing)
  • I wouldn't mind if you want to kill me, but I might struggle a bit
    Trowa Burton (Gundam Wing)
  • There's no need to hurry. history will repeat itself.
    Treize Khushrenada (Gundam Wing)
  • Humans need a higher system than God.
    Treize Khushrenada (Gundam Wing)
  • Heero: I can't stand the weak. They're alwaysnervous about when they might be next attacked. They can't trustanybody and they never have an opinion of their own. I can't stand suchpeople!"
    Zechs Marquise: Strong people make them that way!
    Heero: Zechs, nobody is strong. All of humanity is weak . . . and that includes us as well.
    Heero Yuy and Zechs Marquise (Gundam Wing)
  • With a fancy gun that has long forgotten themeaning of battle, I would feel no emotion, even if I were to shoot anenemy right through the heart.
    Treize Khushrenada (Gundam Wing)
  • In that case, your battles will never end...since your enemy is destiny itself.
    Zechs Merquise (Gundam Wing)
  • There is nothing more noble and beautiful than a warrior with no distractions. One could say he is the closest thing to God.
    Treize Khushrenada (Gundam Wing)
  • When wars are dehumanized both victory and defeat become miserable, and God no longer lends a helping hand.
    Treize Khushrenada (Gundam Wing)
  • Winners of a battle will eventually decline in power and become losers, and those losers will cultivate a new leader.
    Treize Khushrenada (Gundam Wing)
  • Wars aren't started by God, but by people. What people begin...People must end for themselves.
    Sister Helen (Gundam Wing)
  • Depends on his looks. If he's ugly, let him live.
    Lady Une (Gundam Wing)
  • One must take part in the battle to see its true beauty.
    Lady Une (Gundam Wing)
  • As it is now, there's only one name I could give myself... killer of his own men.
    Zechs Merquis/Milliardo Peacecraft (Gundam Wing)
  • Earth and Space... the two co-exist and form a pattern of conflict.
    Zechs Merquis/Milliardo Peacecraft (Gundam Wing)
  • It's taken me thirteen years to return to thesegrounds. Father, forgive your son... I have only been able to live alife that counters your teachings in pacifism. My hands, they are toostained with blood... I am completely unfit to lead the PeacecraftMonarchy... but maybe she can.
    Zechs Merquis/Milliardo Peacecraft (Gundam Wing)
  • So this is their little 'battle seed', all ready to sprout into new battles?
    Zechs Merquis/Milliardo Peacecraft (Gundam Wing)
  • My beloved Lady, you were right all along...
    Treize Khushrenada (Gundam Wing)
  • Valuable combat resources? Are you talking about our soldiers, or about mobile suits?
    Treize Khushrenada (Gundam Wing)
  • I'll go where ever my mind takes me.
    Treize Khushrenada (Gundam Wing)
  • From a historical point of view, warriors who havelost what they were protecting, and further betrayed by those they wereprotecting, are losers.
    Treize Khushrenada (Gundam Wing)
  • Peace is nothing but a result of war...
    Heero Yuy (Gundam Wing)
  • If the whole world has gone crazy, then I'll believe in myself and keep on fighting. Quatre... I will kill you..
    Heero Yuy (Gundam Wing)
  • So why do people fight anyway? Perhaps the meaningof human existence lies within their will to fight. People feel a senseof accomplishment through battle. And it's also a fact that the oneswho are actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted...
    Heero Yuy (Gundam Wing)
  • How many more times must I kill that girl and her dog? Zero will not tell me anything. Tell me, Wufei!
    Heero Yuy (Gundam Wing)
  • People who want to die, hurry up and die. You're wasting air.
    Professor G (Gundam Wing)
  • All wars lead directly to peace. Wars are started by humans and end with humans so we chose to target only the dangerous.
    Doctor J (Gundam Wing)
  • Surrender? I think you've misunderstood something. This is no surrender. This is an execution!
    Alex (Gundam Wing)
  • Treize: Then let me ask you, who's your enemy? Isit me? Or OZ? Or is it the Romefeller Foundation? Or is it your farawayhome, the colonies that betrayed you?
    Heero: Those who stand before me with the intention of killing me. They are my enemies.
  • Don't worry, Relena. Life comes cheaply.. especially mine.
    Heero Yuy (Gundam Wing)
  • I'm not asking you to trust me or anything, but right now, I'm the only friend you've got.
    Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing)
  • War is peace.
    Heero Yuy (Gundam Wing)
  • Without fighting, nothing can be created.
    Lady Une (Gundam Wing)
  • If you're not stubborn, you can't get far in life.
    Professor G (Gundam Wing)
  • That's funny. It seems I have tears in my eyes... but I'm not one bit sad.
    Quatre Raberba Winner (Gundam Wing)
  • If we weren't idiots, we wouldn't be soldiers.
    Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing)

0 comments:

Post a Comment