Saturday, July 9, 2011

Fushigi Yugi Quotes


                                         FUSHIGI YUGI QUOTES

  • Okay, I can handle the library being gone, but there's no Haagen Dazs, Mr. Donuts, or Denny's here!.
    Yuki Miaka (Fushigi Yugi)

  • Though we had to part, though we could never be together again. We had no regrets. Even if she returned to her world, married another man and had children with him. If the woman I loved was happy, then I could be happy. And I am. Our hearts had joined and so, even if she lived in a different world, that time, we really were together always, always. I would never let go of this feeling, or my love for her.
    Tatara (Fushigi Yugi)


  • Emperor, you're very popular with the guys.
    Mitsukake (Fushigi Yugi)

  • I'm so beautiful it scares me!
    Hotohori (Fushigi Yugi)
  • I will stand by your side, even when it means outlawing the rules in heaven
    Taka Sukunami (Fushigi Yugi)
                          

0 comments:

Post a Comment