Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Chrono Crusade QUOTES and sayings


                               CHRONO CRUSADE QUOTES

  • I want...to change things. I want to believe that anything can be changed. The moment I met you, a new world opened up for me. You see, after wandering in the darkness for so long, a light brought me happiness. It's all thanks to you.
    Chrono (Chrono Crusade)

  • What is important is to know fear and yet take a step forward.
    Rosette Christopher (Chrono Crusade)

  • Because my time is limited, I don’t have any time to waste hesitating. That is why I can walk straight ahead. That is why I never stop.
    Rosette Christopher (Chrono Crusade)

  • Let me ask you the reverse. How is it that you can give up so easily? [exaggerated sigh] I can't understand that...attitude! "It's bad luck! I have no choice!" People who passively accept their fate...because no one knows their future, least of all me, so I don't dare put things off. I have to do what I can, while I can still do it, so...I'll be kicking and screaming, 'til the very end.
    Rosette Christopher (Chrono Crusade)

  • Even at a time like this there’s not a single word of rescue from the one you worship. You see? That is the truth of this world. He doesn’t watch anything and doesn’t save anyone
    Aion (Chrono Crusade)

                         

0 comments:

Post a Comment